Proudly serving the towns of:
Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, Danbury, Groton, Hebron, Hill & New Hampton
NEW ADULT TAP DANCE CLASSES @ the TTCC!
- 4 week trial session
- All abilities are welcome!
- Mondays from 6-7pm beginning 1/23/23
- If there is interest, classes may continue
- Drop in class: $15 per class – come to class, sign waiver, pay fee & dance!
- Class Description, Instructor Bio & more info below…
What to Wear / Equipment: Students should always come to class with their hair pulled out of their face and wearing fitted comfortable clothing (ex: leggings, T-shirt). Please bring an extra layer in case it’s cold. The following is what you will need for shoes-
Specific class questions, contact Catie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration questions, contact TTCC at email@example.com
You can find Newfound Dance Company on Facebook too!
Instructor Bio, Meet Catie!
- Catherine ‘Catie’ Roman is a 2020 graduate of Northern Vermont University-Johnson and a 2016 graduate of Newfound Regional High School. Catie has been dancing for 20 years and spent the past nine teaching dance as well. Throughout her years at Newfound Regional High School, Catie served as dance captain and choreographer for the community musical as well as the teachers assistant at Dancing Feet Studios. At Northern Vermont University-Johnson, Catie received her bachelor’s degree, majoring in Inclusive Childhood Education (Elementary & Special Education) and minoring in Theater Arts. Catie also served as president for the university dance club where they put together dance production each semester and taught free dance classes to local youth. Catie is currently a Pre-School teacher at Bridgewater-Hebron Village School and she has spent the past school year teaching dance at Dancing Feet Studios. Beginning the Newfound Dance Company has been a dream of hers since childhood. She hopes to be able to give children in the Newfound community the opportunity to learn about dance in a positive manner where all talents/abilities are accepted and appreciated.