Proudly serving the towns of: Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, Danbury, Groton, Hebron, Hill & New Hampton
From the Director’s Desk…
The Bristol Recreation Advisory Council, a group of volunteer community members who oversees TTCC, is excited to share with you our recent work towards Strategic Planning for the next 3 years. Our new Mission, Vision & Core Value Statements are as follows:
- MISSION: Building a stronger community through enriching activities, recreation and family support
- VISION: A community where people of all ages are engaged, encouraged, and nurtured.
- CORE VALUES:
- Creating a community of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome
- Being responsible stewards by leading with honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- Collaborating as a regional community of municipalities, schools, other area organizations, businesses, and supporters, to continue to grow, evolve, and adapts in changing times.
We have formed three committees—Finance, Governance and Facilities with the goals of finding an additional space for programming, hiring a grant writer/development staff member and updating our policies & procedures. The Board and Staff would like to thank the many community members, donors and businesses that participated in our community survey. Your valued input is appreciated and will help us as we move forward into the future of the TTCC.